Friday, October 20, 2006

She Drives me Crazy II

Ok so we took the Bis to the park sans Holly yesterday right? Bis was deliriously happy of course, as he understood the "NO HOLLY" concept almost from the moment we left our house. Unfortunately it seemed Holly too, understood the "NO HOLLY" concept at precisely the same moment, for my bro grumpily informed me last night that Holly started yelling and screaming her head off like a banshee the moment we left. Of course I've never heard anything like it, and I still don't, but according to bro, she was just yelling and yelling her head off non-stop, she paced in and out of his room, demanded (as in use her front legs to paw my bro) his attention, and then paced out of the room, to continue yelling. This went on for a good 2hrs. I suspect bro was a little miffed it sorta put a damper on his romantic interlude with his new date. LOL.

Bro tells me he now understands why Bis needs a break from Holly. He even had to shut his room door to keep the yelling down, but unfortunately the girl started to demand entry by scratching on the door non-stop, whilst yelling all the time.

Of course, when I arrived home...things were all peaceful and quiet of course. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your bro used holly as an excuse to shut his door and keep the room dark and er...QUIET!! hee hee!.. but holly went ballistic cuz she KNEW you were out to have fun without her!!...see, really simple...

Biz = Happy = minus Holly.. simple equation.

or Biz - holly = happy

we can also deduce it as

Holly = Happy / biz

which means holly = biz happiness divided!!

poor biz.. the sums just work out that way

Labels