Thursday, June 15, 2006

Zoom Zoom

Cars is a really good movie. I think it's one of the best animated film in a looong time. The little bonus cartoon at the start of the movie (One Man Band) was really quite amusing too. The little girl's miffed expression is just like mine. Ha ha ha. My fav character in Cars is the little blue italian that is Luigi's assistant. Small but packs a mean punch. Oww. "Cows" made an appearance in the movie too! Represented by tractors. Really dumb but funny.

Had to sacrifice Tod's VIP sale to go to the movie with C. Late as usual, and me miffed as usual. Maybe if I had one of those screwy drill things the little blue italian has I would have drilled holes into C's head, and I might just find a little sand-timer in his head that's actually broken. That may explain why his time management sucks. Hmm, on second thought even without a real drill I'm sure he can feel me boring holes into his back and fanning a fire under his butt while he's some 60km away speeding his way to my destination because he knows he's late. Feel my power. Yeah. I don't need to be a ferrari but I can sure light a fire. Didn't I say something yesterday about fart combustion? Ha ha ha. Oh wait, maybe next time I needn't get too upset, I'll just gas him instead. Probably a more effective way of ensuring timely arrival. HA HA HA HA. Poot to you. Moo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER reason why i need a Fararri!... and someone to buy one for me!! But you always make me wait under your office.. i just sit there, recline teh seats and eitehr take a nap or read a mag.. me now fuss, me zen.. of course, its better when i get a STOLEN Banana!!

Why am i always late...hmmm cuz the road is long, and there are normally about 10,000 cars between us!... if mine could talk, it'll say.. duh.. i wanna be on a helicopter too (like the hill billy car)..

or.. KEEP her away from me.. she hurts me!!

hee hee..

But YES, the mental pokes and spears care REALLY be felt as i sit on the highway going at 2km/h, watching my life go by and the tortoise overtaking me...

Oh and its so unfair to tip the cow!!... Moooo poot!!

Labels