Monday, June 26, 2006

Equation Power

Men are funny, they make excuses that don't make sense, but at least C had the cow-sense to look sheepish. We arranged to hang out after yoga on sunday, as usual, he was late. Antipicating that, I had no problems. Here's the gist of the subsequent conversation:

2.51pm, C: are you done yet?
me: yep
C: on my way, would you like a cheesecake?
me: no thanks
C: I'll buy a cheesecake for you, it's special.
me: Err, ok.
C: what flavour would you like?
me: just the normal type. how long would you be?
C: I'm at the shop now, I'll pick you up at 3.45pm.

..............to cut the story short, C arrived at 4.20pm, sheepish look, apologise profusely. I grill him like a sotong of course, part of me likes play-acting the poor aggrieved gf, and I think I do it quite so well. C hands me a box of cheesecake.....

ME: how come there are 3 pieces? I only need 1...
C: i didn't know what you like so I got 1 for you, and the rest you can give ur mom and brother.
ME: I thought you specially went to get cheesecake for me. So you saying I have same priority as my MOM and Bro?! (balls busted #1).

There's something about the equation of cow-munication, because somehow:

buy 1 plain cheesecake = buy 3 cheesecake in various flavours except plain.

I look in the box and I see only 2 cakes. So I enquired about the missing piece.

C: Ooops! wrong box, this is mine, so I got supper when I watched football tonite.

Me gives him the evil eye: So you actually went to buy cheesecake for YOURSELF, and to tried to throw me off by telling me you go all the way there to buy SPECIAL cheesecake for me.... (balls busted #2).

C stammers and yells, "but but but....ARRGHH...". Pulls his hair out. Oh yeah, I think I have him by the balls in a tight grip, twist them and squeezed them painfully. Fwahahhahahaha. I have the POWER. I am powerful. I am SUPREME. Bwahahahhaha.

C, sheepishly: Err......let's go buy durians.

Ok, let me rewrite that equation:

Busting balls = get super shiok durians

I have the POWER. I am SUPREME.

HA HA HA HA. Moo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh... balls still feel like some one has trod on them in stelettos!!.. and er.. the durian was to keep your mouth busy as you were really doing a good job of verbally flogging me... now i know how Biz's dejected look feels like...awooo... no moooo

Oh, and thank goodness for durian season!

Labels