Monday, June 05, 2006

The Science of Poo

Woke up in the wee hours before dawn today, and made a feeble attempt to do some meditation, suceeding for all of 1 min before flopping back to bed again. My mind and body battling between waking and sleeping, the angel on the right suggesting I could do a couple of sun salutes, the devil on the left saying oh how good the bed feels. I took the coward's way out and did a Uttanasana and Supta Padang. Easy stuff and none of the hardship, and at least I didn't feel so guilty.

Daily Poo Index is Baaaaack!!! This time with a horrofic twist. Holly was spotted licking some other animal's early morning dump. It was grey, soft and squishy and smelt foul. The stooooopid gal managed to give it a few tentative licks before I yelled at her. YUCKKK!!!!!! I am soooo not going to kiss her or even put her head near my face this morning. Ugh. Part 2 of the Poo Index involved some fast flying dog poo - in our evening walk today Holly was squatting down and emitting a long produce when Bis suddenly sprinted. Stupid girl of course didn't want to loogi, and her competitive streak compelled her to chase after Bis despite not knowing what the heck for. Of course whipping around in a 360 deg turn while pooing halfway meant the offending particle was flung from it's original intended spot. I'm sure someone can explain the physics of it - blah blah force and blah blah velocity = poo flew xyz distance from resting position. Or something like that. Anyway it flew so fast I could hardly see where it landed. Kinda reminded me of a short putter.

Fed Holly some durian just now in hopeful bid to negate her early morning poo breath. Salmon for dinner. I think the combination of the 3 things must make her breath even more foul should she burp. Aiieeeee. Gross factor 9/10.

No comments:

Labels