Monday, June 26, 2006

3 men and the real thing

My chinese drama chasing continues. It's a marathon of 1.5hrs per night and nearly 5 hrs on the weekend. Addiction is severe but not yet to the point of no return - still have enough sanity to go to yoga, walk and feed my dogs amongst other chores. Gotta admit, romantic twists in the plot makes the series a lot more watchable. After all, it's fairy tale living. In legend of Ping Zhong, the hero is suave, intelligent, capable, highly skilled, has integrity, will die for the female he loves, and still remains devoted like a puppy despite being rebuffed. Such men don't exist in real life. In Miao Cui Hua, hero is cool, stoic, highly skilled, level headed man of men, is a pillar of strength, but doesn't emote very well. But can be counted on to save the day every time. Such men hardly exists in real life. :P

Was having lunch on sat after yoga when a couple sat down next to me at the table, I didn't pay much attention since I had atom plugged in, reading a magazine. Not until the guy started conversing with his partner. Ohhhhmygaaaawd, what a voice. A deep booming baritone, so masculine. Very MAN. I soon realised they were japanese, his partner also a well turned out elegant older lady. When they stood up to move to another table, I managed to get a good look at him. WOWOWOWOWOW, what a man, rugged, chiselled looks, tanned, athletic and looks like a surfer type of the jaw-dropping variety. DROOL.

Actually, what I have for the real cow thing ain't bad either - tall, solid like a wall (no wind will blow him down, that's for sure), cool, smart, err...sneaky, funny, much loved by many women. Not sure about the will die for his beloved part but I'm nearly sure I'll be dead before ransom is delivered. Ah well, no one is ever perfect except in books and TV. Moo.

No comments:

Labels