Thursday, May 18, 2006

Vegetarian no Moo

The thing about not having any meat intake in the last couple of days, is that your body will hit you suddenly with a giant shout "I WANT MY MEAT NOW!!". At 10am this morning I started hallucinating about pizzas. And the thing about me is, once I start hallucinating and getting an idea in my head, especially FOOD, is that I am easy to convince. 5 mins later I am looping my colleagues into my evil pizza scheme and coordinating with them what toppings to order. At 12.30pm 4 slices of pizza is happily resting in my guts. Ohhh yeah.

Last day of class tonight and it's a real struggle. Energy levels are going down, most of us felt it since yesterday. The only thing keeping us going is that we've all paid out of our pockets for this course, and yes even though fake Tods bag is superiorly boring, but I paid for it, so I better not lugi. Die die also must drag my arse to school.

Speaking of Tods, charity sale is on this weekend. All proceeds to kids charity. Special discount for VIPs storewide. GULP. Hallucinating like a rabid dog already. Think i'll just go take a peek. It's only a peek. And it's for charity. Right? Right?? Oh gawd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There there rabid doggie... after you get that salary increment, you can afford many a TODS bag... but i dare say, you look good carrying them (i ain't helping am i?).. anyway, me thanks you for my ONLY tods item.

Hmm i wonder if you can really tahan the tods sale.. judging by your secrecy this weeknend, esp when you sooo readily wanted to siam me call.. i BET you CAVED IN!!! hee hee.. but you deserve it, you have not bought anything for a while (that i know of anyway!)..

Ahh Pizza the great diet beater!! extra cheese! yummm! no wonder you din suggest Spizza on friday.. but soul food sure tastes good! BTW, that was the first time you actually attacked my portion as well!

Er.. and did you realise thatyou were gnawing at the bones as well?... starving puppy????.. or good for your teeth?!! so the diet ended! hee hee..
Hmm i think you should give nick names to your class mates as well! any 'weird' ones?.. or kiasu or super studious ones?

Or are you the coolest chickie babe around?moooo! or bakawk!!,,,buk buk....

Labels