Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Moo Moo Song

C told me this there is a song for cows, it's about moo-moos. He promptly played me KLF's version of Justified and Ancient. You know...the one that goes, "They're justified, and their Ancient....". Why is it a moo-moo song? Because apparently the first couple of line goes like, "All bound for Moo Moo land...". Somewhere later in the song they sing about how "they drive an ice cream van". HUH?!!

So I don't geddit....how the hell can cows drive ice cream vans??! And why should they?? I figured if they are driving any type of vans, it should be MILK vans, not ice cream vans. I mean, they produce milk, and then they do milk runs. But ice cream???
So I decided to google of the lyrics of the song, and guess what, it's not moo-moo land, it's MU MU LAND!!! Duh. So this song is not about cows, and so of course it means, these cows do not drive ice cream vans. AHAH! But then...what the heck is a mu mu land?? And who's justifiend and ancient?? I scratch my head.

So I decided to search the net for a REAL cow song. And this is what I found, now that's what I call a cow song. It's seriously quite funny. Moo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is Moo moo land!! Er... do you trust the spellings of a rock band that actually buried tehir grammy and gave clues to their fans and let em keep it!!anyway, how can Mu Mu drive ice cream vans?... see!! its all a conspiracy!!

Your cow song is damn funny and evil!!.. but even then, did you hear/see what they said?.. cows are guru... and cows are ONE!!! i told you!!cows = zen!!

They also sang : "
We wil fight for bovine freedom!!!" should our new motto be... COWS with GUNS!!!

anyway, see, i told you cows are secretely forming a sect to fight for bovine freedom...so we shall call ourselves the movement of the mooo.. or simply mooo moo... everywhere you hear a cow going mooo. they are saying our secret password!!! hee hee!

its a great song!! PUT IT ON YOUR SITE!!!! patty pat!

whopper... a great way to end the day for a cow!

Labels