Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's SHOWTIME!

It's the Dog show today. Yes and Ditsy Holly made her appearance as usual. Up to yesterday I was in 2 minds about going or not. But Clarence convinced me to go, since "its' just for fun". Watching the other dogs prance beautifully in the ring, and then looking at the goofy stance of my own airhead bimbo, I cannot help but heave an extreme sigh of regret. She walks like an idiot, behaves like one, and finally, it's also mommy's fault for spoiling her and not putting her on lead training. She absolutely hates the lead, and in both shows today, 'jammed breaks' in the middle of the show ring. It's like, "Nooooooo.....I dunwanna walk on lead. Hmpf. Take that. *jams break*". Wahlau macham malu. Of course this places her nowhere near the contest of winning any title of anysort, except THE MOST BIMBOTIC DOG if they ever have this category. The other reason I wanted to go to the show was in hope of getting a good discount on greentripe and preparing to buy a whole carton. I was CONNED. Greentripe stall did not make an appearance. Haiyah. I helped Clarence handle one of his 3.5 mths old puppy IG today, and she's a real sweetie named Charlotte. As I observed it, all 3 of Clarence's baby puppies in the ring walks better and more gracefully than Ditsy Bimbo. They prance and trot. Bimbo walks like she is spider crawling, with her head down on the ground as if a whole pot of beef stew is going to appear there at any time. :P I think I should make a solemn promise that this will be my last show unless I show some discipline in her lead training. Otherwise why even go and malu myself right?

On a completely separate topic, the takashimaya taxi stand is like a fashion parade of CARS CARS CARS. Not just ordinary cars. But luxury cars. Ah bengs in their sports cars, tai tais in their Lexus or merc coupes or the giant 500 series, a couple of Porshe Cheyannes, BMWs, and other luxury makes zooming by. Even the sound of luxury cars are different. Heavy, smooth, silent. Yesterday as I stood looking at these cars pass me by, I wonder when will it ever be my turn to own one of these babies. I wish my beloved beefpotpie would strike the winning lottery and buy me one of these beauties. Wait a minute, why should I be wishing he strikes lottery?? I should be wishing for ME ME ME to strike lottery instead!! Knowing C, I'll probably end up with a BMX instead of a BMW. Duh. Thus, better if I strike lottery. Not him. I mediate on this thought. OMMmmmm. Mooooo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OF BMX/ BMWs and BIMBOS..

Well, bearing in mind that you are rather savings conscious, a BMX would be an ideal mode of transport...Just think about it... you dun have to worry about scraping its sides, you dun have to put petrol in.. you will get fitter riding it.. you can park for free!... people WILL stare at you when you ride past!..there is no COE, ERP etc!.. insurance is non existant and you dun have to pay to park it at home!.. weee!!! me strike toto and buy you one!!

Oh and in Holly's defence, she DID get 2nd place!! in 2 shows!! thats sounds pretty good!...but then again, so did the SDP, Workers party etc. at the elections.. see what THAT got them?..

You were showing teh wrong dog basically. You should have showed SLICK!! he walks on lead very nicely, after a bath, his coat is clean, and you can add fragrences.. altho he likes teh latest Hugo boss cologne.. you can put him in a 3 piece Tux and everyone will be staring at him!! he WILL win!! and you Will get a free ticket/ trip to woodbridge!!.. but think about it, he stands, heels etc all to cue! plus he is smart enough to answer those pagent questions..see!!!

Hmm i wonder what YOU would be like at a beauty pagent!!.. see.. no wonder holly gets pissed... you should actually tie a piece of meat o a stick and hang that in front of her!.. that will keep her walking!! hee hee!!

BEEF Tatar

Labels