Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rumblings of a vegetarian Cow

Wah is it only Wednesday morning. I need some sleep. Have managed to stay alert and awake throughout lessons at school, still amazed at this fact. And even better, still have energy to do some light revision after I get home. WAH! So ON ah?! I reallly amaze myself. I'm actually quite proud of it, even though it's just 20 mins trying to read good ol' boring chapter 1. But then, every night I seem to be still at chapter 1 because I couldn't remember what I read the night before. Uhh...maybe I do need those ginko pills. I don't remember being so "ON" when I was studying for my Bsc. Hmm, Bsc = BullShitCow?? Maybe I was aiming in the right direction from the start.

Am starting to eat junk for dinner. Can't help it when the darn HDB hub at TP is so crowded with goodies and food places!! Had delifrance on Monday nite and MOS burger yesterday. And more Teh-C in the last 1 week than in the past 6 months. The calories, and no yoga! Alamak.

Speaking of yoga, managed to sneak some time during lunch hour to go to the nearby gym to self-practice. One week of no yoga does strange things to my body, it actually makes it more loose and flexible. Or is because I've been vegetarian for about 2 days. My last meat intake was on Sunday night when mom cooked. Before that I was vegetarian for 2 days also. Maybe the lack of meat is why my mind is sharper and more awake. Wah, interesting possibilities. A lady at the gym who saw me do my yoga came to me and said, "Your yoga is fantastic! Do you teach?". Heh, I can't help but give myself a smug little smile. I feel myself floating already. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah!! this sounds like a happy week for you!! hmm vegies make you think better?.. does that mean veg animals are smarter than carnivors?.. are herbivors really THAT smart?.. then why are they ALWAYS prey to carnovors?.. thats not very smart?.. Hippos and rhinos and elephants are herbivors.. they aren't that bright, and they are VERY fat...cows have 3 tummies.. they are fat AND kiasu.. one compartment for every course...mammals are mostly ominvores...we largi kiasu and eat everything... most carnivors are really sleek and slim.. i,e cheetahs etc... so MEAT = good! eat or be EATEN!! thats the new MOOOO logo...

Hmmm 20 min of studying a day ain't exactly a marathon...esp. since some of us think nothing of spending that time in the loo...or...writing a blog for that matter.. but i dun think its the lack of memory or failing of that makes you forget.. as we get older, our minds develop differently, straight memorising will blow a fuse, so we try to relate what we learn with things we encounter.. so your study material must be damn boring and obscure that you cannot relate it to anything! hee hee!

anyway, i hear you have been eating junk foor and tehs!.. hee hee.. you gonna start looking like meee!!! (i can hear your aarrggghhh all the way across teh country)!.. ooo.. can you show me some of your shao lin yoga moves?.. YOU must be getting good at it! if i played golf as often as you yoga, i would be a PRO by now!! patty pat!!

Anyway, keep up the studying, zen and eating!!mooooo

Labels