Saturday, May 20, 2006

Smooth Operator

So I was rubbing the soles of my feet against beef yakitori's when he asked me why I was doing that. Well cuz it was a nice foot massage (for me, hahah). In response he told me my feet had a lot of calluses. But of course! Whose adult feet doesn't have any? Well apparently not my dear C. He says his feet as smooth as a baby's. I was incredulous. No way. Until I felt the bottom of his foot.

Not fair!!! His feet IS indeed as smooth as a baby's. How the heck is this possible when he's a big guy mucking around worksites, spending all his time in boots and thick shoes, while me on the other hand religiously moisturize my feet every night, and top that up with a monthly pedicure. All the monies I invested and not even a scant fraction as smooth as C's. There is no justice in this world. Haizz. Apparently according to him, all that time spent wearing socks helps, cuz it protects the feet, while women totter around in ridiculous shoes with poor padding. Bleh.

Now when it comes to shoes, it's just birkies and Tod's for me these days. Comfort above all else. Err, of course this is the roundabout way of justifying my visit to the Tod's store today. Weekend charity sale mah. For CHARITY. See? Anyway I had great discipline and did not succumb to temptation today. I shall just wait for the June sale when discounts are bigger. (Oops, think I just gave away my gameplan). :P

Just a little about Bitsy - she's doing well. Thought of getting her a baby friend, but it seems all of Bit's family and friends have disappeared overnight because their 'work permit' expired. It's just a stroke of supreme arse luck that C managed to nab Bitsy before she was herded home with the rest of the gang. Literally by the minutes. That's C for you, his arse luck really knows when to make an appearance. Too bad it doesn't work on lotteries though. Drats.

2 comments:

Lysithea said...

Actually C is soo right. The socks do help. V's feet are also damn smooth. I scrub my foot almost every week still cannot get that kind of smoothness. But hey ... at least our feet don't stink! :P

Anonymous said...

ooooiii!! what you mean stink???.. guys feet aren't that bad! it ain't the feet that stink..er.. its the fact that we have a fav pair of shoes and keep wearing them all day long! hee hee!... What TODS and Berkies?.. gimme my old timberlands anyday!... and a good pair of socks! BTW, my trade mark are cartoon socks.. i wonder if anyone has noticed... hmmm... me and V spend most of the day on our feet.. in thick shoes/ boots.. but we have FLAT shoes and nice socks... hence we have nice feet... or does V secretly get pedicures from the prevaliant BEAUTY saloons near his work?.. hmmm..

Yup.. the great cattle rustle happened at the most oppertune time.. infact, really, a few hours later and the whole heard got transported to the slaughter house for auction... well, butsie was shanghaied.. but i shall not give up hope... the heard must be around somewhere!... how do you call a moo mooo cow?.. hear...mooo... hear goooo neee....

Labels