Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Look Ma! I've grown up!

Holly has grown up. Well actually, grown taller. In one of those rare moments when the both of them stood side by side, shoulder to shoulder, for that brief 5 secs I suddenly realised, Holly is now taller than the Bis. Wow. What happened when I wasn't looking???! I had noticed she was skinnier these few days, and now realised it must be because she has become taller! She's sprouted overnite?! Still kinda gawky looking, with all legs and and yet to develop a deep chest (hmm, is this the equivalent of a size DD??). Hmmmm.

Slick is in the wash as I type this entry! AHA! At long last I managed to capture him unawares and throw him in together with my laundry. He hasn't been bathed in months, and he's proven very elusive whenever I do my laundry. I suspect he sends sublimal messages to me so I forget to wash him too.

School starts this weekend. Mixed thoughts. I do need a pencil box, but not sure if I should get a school bag. But guess what, I've moved up in the materialistic world. Maybe I should get a gucci pencil case, a tods school bag and a montblanc pen. Whoa. How's that for a student? More power to my MOO.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, your kate spade doggy bag can double up as a school bag!! Come to think of it, the bag with the bis also can what ... and I bet you have other bags which can also be used as school bags! :P

Wait for tods sale. Heh.

2.

DownwardDog said...

oh yah i forgot about my kate spade bag. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ahem... Holly is only taller, cuz biz has been sooo depressed that he shrunk!...i bet if you look caefully, he has tiny doggie grey hairs too!!...

Hmmmm... expensive school bags!.. i remember at uni, my equipment and supplies cost much more than a designer bag!.. so its only the beginning.. just follow my example in golf.. if i can't play well, at least i'll look good!.. get the whole hog of equipment and matching clothes and people think you;'re a pro... then teh moment you hit the ball, they all groan... perhaps it will be just like you when you try to kick start your rusty brain!! hee hee. at least look good hor!..

Oh and speaking of golf equip.. i remember you bought me my huge golf bag for less than a third of your Tods bags... SO!.. to save on costs and get your money's worth.. why not buy a GOLF bag and use it to school!..you will definately get a lot of attention, and you can use those GIANT pencils or CRAYOLA crayons that are used as ads!! hee hee!! cutie!!

Ooo.. and you could wear your convent uniform... back to school again!! hee hee!! A trip to woodbridge will result?

oo.. i bet your first class, you can HEAR the gears in your brain slowly turning! and the rust squeaking! hee hee!! but after that you'll be fine, you;'re one smart and evil cookie!!

beef stir fry

Labels