Saturday, May 06, 2006

Parking Idiots in Singapore

John told me about this blog Parking Idiots in Singapore, well as one can well surmised, it's devoted to parking idiots in Singapore. I couldn't resist looking in, and WAH!!! This blog is hot! Just look at the visitor count! But really, some of the pics of parking idiots are damn funny...... ha ha ha. Thumbs up to the fella who even thought to come up with something like this. A real hoot.

The Daily Poo Index. Ahhh....much loved but have been missing for awhile. Nothing much going up there, dog droppings have been pretty decent to-date with not much fuss. Worth a mention here again though, as yesterday I've had the odious task of helping Holly get 'unstuck' from her own err, organic produce as she walked around with her hind legs in a squat, and 'stuff' half hanging from her rear end. She was trying hard to give it a last push but wasn't able to, and looking up at me with a befuddled expression, I can only sigh in motherly torment, cover my hands in newspaper and yeah, there I go giving it the friendly pull. Ugh. I suppose it's kinda like gynaes helping deliver babies? Ummmm....yeah right.

Finally made up my mind to go and show Holly tomorrow. She walks like an idiot as usual. But my fault for not putting her to training this entire time.

Have been hallucinating about durians this whole day... and took a walk to the neighbourhood across in hopes of procuring some. YESSSS !!! Got myself 2 boxes, despite a large ulcer in my mouth. But the Daily Cow Happiness Index is some 9/10. Mooo.

2 comments:

Lysithea said...

Oh yeah .. TP got lots of nice durians. Must get hubby to get some for me too. Where did you get yours?

Hey, use orocort for your ulcer, very fast ok one. Me bad, got sore throat, still cannot eat durians yet. :(

Anonymous said...

hmmm no traace of the crime (duran eating was discovered).. you covered your tracks well....

Ahhh Parking idiots blog... hmmm do you think you deserve a honorable mention?.. I think leaving one whole side skirt behind is a tad bad.. in the words of the wise W.. if you hear a crunching sound.. just go faster! arrrgghhh!!

anyway, have you noticed that COWS are now taking over on CAR windows?.. the moooovemnet has begun!!!... show your support.. stick a cow on your window and eat one today!! haha!!... cows are one with your tummy!

But then again, a bit hard to fit a cow besides all those durians huh?... why wasn't i offered one??!!!!

tell you whats worse than a holly refusing to walk properly in a show... er.. imagine if she did teh SPIDER walk and was in mid poo IN the ring!!... now where to hide your face from that??!!!

mooooooo!!

Labels