Monday, June 30, 2008

Dreams

So I asked C if I should buy a car, as sometimes I get fed up with missing the bus, amongst other things. Of course, all knowing and wise guru that he is, wisely remarked that if I buy a car, I'd only be more stressed driving (true). And of course I don't really want a car, I just want something to carry my shopping load around (true). So in typical men from mars and women from other planet fashion, the snippets of our conversation went like this:

Me: ...if I don't buy a car, I can buy more shoes each month.
C: (silence)
Me: ...but if I buy more shoes, I need more cupboard space. Then I will need to buy an apartment so 1 room is pure wardrobe space.
C: ...so you gonna buy a house because you ran out of shoe space?
Me: Yes, so I will need a big wardrobe. Oh i also need a huge kitchen, my dream kitchen is a large one with all the accessories and an island in the middle. Oh I also want a huge bathroom, with a giant clawfoot bathtub, separate shower and vanity areas...
C: so you buy an apartment, no living room, small bedroom, huge bathroom, giant kitchen, and a huge wardrobe...
Me: actually, I also want a huge garden, so bis and holly have freedom to run.
C: (repeats his earlier sentence)..and you want a huge garden for bis and holly... just because you need more shoe space??
Me: ya, it's my dream home...
C: (interrupts), DREAM ON.

Next life, maybe I should just choose to be a stupid bimbo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if you had ASSETS like Anna Nicole Smith.. you COULD get exactly what you want!! only problem is standing upright!!

Labels