Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shoes 'O Woe

It must be shoe-curse week. My new bling sandals cut my ankle last Sat, then on Sunday I wore another pretty pair of bling sandals, only to have its sole fall apart whilst walking in Orchard road. I kinda had to shuffle my feet to nearest incognito place and wait for C to rescue me (there was some creative thinking and planning on how to get my sandals fixed whilst I squeezed in lunch, and more shopping). Then my feet got stepped upon by Timberland boots (C's big feet), and just yesterday (monday), my old faithful Hogans split. I mean, those hogans are solid synthetic strong plastic whatever, yet I was able to split the shoe right across the middle somehow just as if a knife cut through it. Today, thankfully, nothing happened to my shoes. Would have been pretty pissed since its a proudly brand new pair of tods.

No comments:

Labels