Friday, June 06, 2008

Resurrection

It's back. The devil in me, the mad spender, the victim shopper. Oh she of the uncontrollable urges to gravitate towards a shop with the big S.A.L.E sign, hapless victim of GSS despite absolute resolve to abstain. Within 2 days, the proud (but silly) owner of 1 new bag and 3 new shoes, all which are completely unecessary. Within 3 weeks, this bring the new bag-shoe count to 3:3. Nevermind that I actually still do not have space in my room or the shoe cabinet for any new acquisitions.

Oh woe is me. To think I was only recently reminiscing with my friends about how as a young student I would wear the same 2 pair of shoes for 2 years, using kiwi whitener to whitewash it so we could save money. And how uniforms would be purchased 2 sizes too large so I could grow into it in the years to come. We have certainly evolved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOds? :) 2.

Anonymous said...

NO YOU HAVE NOT EVOLVED!!! i have discovered the TRUTH!!! or rather the SECRET!!!.. you wore the same uniform and shoes all thorugh your school days!! therefore:
1) NO WONDER YOUR FEET STINKY!! i mean wash them at least lahhh!(the shoes...well the feet also won't hurt)
2).. no wonder you dun grow!!!there ain't no space for you to EXPAND!!!

now ask yourself... did you wear the same hat all this time... HUH?.. ask yourself....dodo?

Labels