Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nigella

Nigella Lawson is one of those few I consider a real woman - capital W.O.M.A.N (the other being Monica Belluci). She's beautiful, sexy, has all those womanly curves (and is not shy about it) and truly enjoys her food. Have you not watched her cooking shows? Man, oh man, it's enough to make a yogi give up a life of vegetarian living. Ahh, but one of my dreams is to be able to cook like Nigella, and yes, oh yes, that Kitchen, is my dream kitchen. Hmm, in fact, I'd dream about a house in the countryside or seaside, my own herb garden, a huge gigantic kitchen with all the latest in equipment. Ahh, but how to be yogi who tries to live the vegetarian life, yet still be a whirlwind talent over the stove? Hmm, maybe I'll turn vegan chef? I bet C has a lot to say about this. One of the joys of life is really about cooking for the people you love.

Meanwhile, there are probably hundreds of excellent food blogs around the island. These people really know how to eat. Yum.

No comments:

Labels