Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vouchers Vulture

I don't pay much attention to vouchers. I have plenty which I often overlook and forget to use. Even the Tiffany ones or Taka ones given to me months ago. At least they don't expire. But last night I learned the true power of Takashimaya vouchers. Oh so brilliantly they can be used at the luxury boutiques within the dept store. So you see, when there's an item of high end desire oh so out of reach, but on sale thanks to GSS, which still needs some consideration because the discounted price is still pricey; the discovery of the value of vouchers is like giving gold to a leprechaun, candy to a child, and food to Holly. I could not help but giggle my joy all the way out of the shop. Of course, once I see the piling bills, my giggles will be no more. But that's for later. Why not just enjoy the moment now?

No comments:

Labels