Friday, June 27, 2008

Giving Blood

I made it! I finally donated my first packet of blood. After so many years of trying and failed attempts (one might reckon this to trying to conceive), I finally got my arse on a plastic recliner chair, needle in arm, and blood flowing like a smooth tap into a plastic packet. Yay, so I've done my bit to save the world, to save lives. Man, I feel good.

Well, at least that's some justification to putting on weight, at least I qualify to donate blood now, despite bigger butt and tummy. I console myself that it's also muscles that contributed.

But yeah, I did my part to save the world. Whoopee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm so you mean the one time you let blood flow outta you into a baggie you rejoice?.. haven't you been doing that for years????.. ewww!! hee heeer.. by the way, the Kuay Chap man also got blood cubes hor...

Hmm i think no one wants my blood.. sugar content toohigh!! pple will get a rush!!

Labels