Saturday, June 14, 2008

The old ways

So the shopping devil is back. And so is the KR drama addict. I'm on to Princess Hours now. Gosh it's really so good. I'm up till nearly 2am every morning watching this. My eyebags are the colour of eggplant. But nevermind. K-drama wins the day. I'm supposed to go to yoga, but nevermind, K-drama wins the day. C is aghast, I even ignore his phonecalls cuz I don't want to be interrupted watching K-drama. Ya, the addict is back.

Speaking of old, the thing with computerization and automation these days is everything needs a password. I probably have 101 different passwords, how many do I remember? probably 3. Sigh. As I sit here struggling to remember the password of a certain account, I realise, my memory is no spring chicken anymore. More like spring vegetable. Of course, the account gets locked. Password reset needed. Drats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya... you even forgot your POSB the other day! you getting OLD!! hee hee
no.. you catching up with me!!
but thats the problem with this world.. too many passwords... but are we turning into a society of numbers instead of identities?... are we but an account?.. a I.C number etc?

Wahhh lamaji should meditate... and count electronic sheep!! (do robots dream of electronic sheep?) deep... Issac Asimov i think (again useless information purveyor)..

Labels