Sunday, August 13, 2006

Strike 3 !

Poor Codie, 3 times unlucky today. For some reason there must be a great plot of revenge, or cunning envy, or scheming (as chinese saying goes) "borrow knife kill person". In the morning as I was sitting watching my chinese drama, I suddenly realised Holly was resting her head atop Codie in the crate! How in blazes had she nabbed him, dragged him to the crate without me noticing??! Ahh...well, when I'm engrossed in my chinese drama, I'm kinda....engrossed. Or maybe she wasn't the one who dragged him, maybe it was the Bis...or maybe Codie walked there by himself?! It would seem the perpetrator was Holly, but was it really? Or was it a set-up? If so, who set Holly up? Codie was slobbered in wet saliva, eeuuuw. Later as I came out from the shower, poor Codie was spotted at the foot of my bed, curled up on his side. Aww, I could imagine him whining from his beating, as he whimpered weakly from the floor. So it seems, his newly acquired kung-fu skills which he learnt post- Dragon Tiger gate has not helped him much. Perhaps Bis and Holly (or slick?!) have mastered some higher superior propelCodiefromthebed skills. Sometime tonight, as I was once again distracted by my chinese drama, I failed to realise that Codie was once again for the 3rd time today, ambushed from his hiding place on the bed. There is a big plot going around and I must unravel it, I must save and protect Codie. I must find the perp.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mystery of the nabber Codie..
You need to start interviewing the suspects... of slick has offered to TORTURE them till they speak! bwak ahh ahh!

I have a suspecion(sp?) that its a set up!! they all are trying to push your buttons and make you suspect..all of them!.. the mastermind should be someone who you least suspect... the one who least seems involved... sherlock cow suspects...MOGU!cuz he is fed up of being treated like a soft stuffed toy.. he wanna be TOP DOG!!! hee hee! so he kicks codie when he least expects it or knocks him out and drags him to the balcony...OR MAYBE!! you should shower or change your sheets more often!! hee hee codie commits suicide cuz of the smell!!THE PLOT THICKENS!!

Labels