Wednesday, August 02, 2006

S is for.....

...Short Sighted Sighthound.

Holly must have got a SIGHThound defect. She's a sighthound, by birth, and seems to look like a sighthound. But wah, she makes a better bloodhound than sighthound. I suspect she's shortsighted. I can be 50m in front of her and she still can't see me. I can see rats in the field quicker and faster than she can spot one. But when it comes to her nose, well, she's got a nose far superior than Bis. Where there is food, she can smell it a mile away. That said, she smells rat better than Biscuit can see one. More often than not, as we're taking our daily evening walks, she would suddenly bound into the grassfield and dig out a rat's hiding place.

....Scheming Slick.

Codie got nabbed again this morning. I emerged from my morning shower to find him lying on the floor in the dining area. Someone or something made a quick grab for him but probably heard me coming out from the bathroom and thus abandoned the rest of the kidnap attempt. Holly was innocently sitting down prettily on the kitchen rug, and Bis was just his usual woe-is-me forlorn look self. Slick had on his usual expression perched on my bed. The culprit remains yet unknown to this date. This reminds me of the Cluedo game I used to play as a kid. Only the theme is - WHO NABBED CODIE?!

....Sleepy but must Study.

Needless to say, I must study. Except that I'm spending time on the internet now. Duh.

Ok back to my books. Yawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaya!! Get a hit counter.. would like to see if anyone except us two fans of your actually reads this!

Hmmm the National Day moos are out... must find a way to nab them... its gonna be a great challenge!! so you wanna red and white cow to keep bitsy company? Cows are moooo!

hey, got a cow moobie comming up soon, wanna watch? slick likes movies....hmmm how come the rest dun get to go?

I agree with you, Holly's nose is amazing!..its like radar.. in fact, if y ou combine BOTH I'G's, you would have one super, award winning, totally zen, somewhat toilet trained, bionic eyes and nose food hunting, mouse stomping but scared of cats Italian Greyhound... sort of like a nissan micra with a Lamboghini engine, clad in Tods leather able to smell a petrol station, but always on empty tank (they always hungry)..oooo...

patty moooo!

Labels