Thursday, August 31, 2006

Addiction, it's so good.

I am most displeased, I really am. Having to go to school till 10pm these days means.....I MISS MY CABLE TV CHINESE DRAMA!!! Arrgh. With the project discussions going on, we work through 10.40pm and sometimes 11pm, so when I get home I only catch the last 20mins of "Last Breakthrough". Totally miffed I don't get to watch "Revolving Doors" whole of this week, argh. I had to wake up at 6.15am these past days so I can catch the Breakthrough rerun, but Doors' rerun is at the ungodly 1.20am (no way I can do that) or 4am (even worse) so really miffed about missing Doors. Double Argh.

If they only had a module in my mba about Chinese Drama serials, I'm sure to ace the exams and assignments, no doubt. Hmm, ok maybe I could write a thesis about "Chinese dramas - more addictive than Subutex?". Wonder if anyone thought about setting up a counselling centre for addicted drama enthusiasts? Would there be a lot of patients? If they sold dark circle eye creams at the counselling centre I bet that would be a hit. But most important, at the waiting area of the centre, must have GIGANTIC plasma tv screen airing the most recent highly-rated HK or China drama series. Fwahahahahah.

After 3 or 4 days of peace, Codie once again suffered torturous ambush. Came back on Tues to find Codie lying on his side on top of my bro's table. How the blazes did he get there?? I surmised the cleaning lady must have come today, and the perps must have ambushed Codie from my room, and tortured him. Codie probably put up a fight, and crawled his way to my bro's room for safety. I wonder if he's going to bring on a lawsuit anytime soon. Can you sue a couple of IGs, a beanie, a mogu and a turtle for conspiracy and battery and assault? hmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turtle?!?

Anonymous said...

The plot thickens!!

Maybe codie was trying to get to your bro's computer to type a help message or hire hit men through e-bay!.. or better yet, order soap on line, cuz he is starting to smell!!..

maybe your bro has a stuffed doggie fetish!!

perhaps the dogs are frustrated at 'holding it in' till you get back and whack codie in response..

hmmm why dun you invest in a DVD recorder that way, you can programme it to record on DVD for you.. hmm i save up and get you next month..(when i get paid hoopefully)..

its an addiction... you NEED HELP!!!...

they should treat dramas like subutex.. make it illegal!! or you should go for rehab!!...

cows dun do drugs!

Labels