Sunday, August 20, 2006

Chocoholics Diva

I like Bobbi Brown, the cosmetics, not the singer. And I have waay too much make up in my stash, I do. But that didnt' stop me nor Nicole from signing up for the Chocoholics workshop and accumulating even more make up. So it's a hands on workshop, we get to play with colours, collect some goody bags, freebies, spa vouchers, buy more cosmetics but the climax, ahhhh the climax, is the chocolate pastry platter and choc shake, courtesy of Bakerzin. Not knowing that such a goody was in store, Nicole had stuffed herself on burgers prior and I had my snack at Coffee Bean. But it would have been an insult and so criminal to pass up the platter, so we stuffed ourselves silly, despite the risk and threat of all those calories. It was probably a bigger sin not to eat them all.


Did I say I have way too much make up? Yeah, but I can't help but pick up some more today, so after I got home, I took stock of my BB stash. Wah, indeed a lot, maybe a 3 yr supply. That's just BB only. I haven't even gone over my Giorgio Armani stash yet. I've run out of storage space at home and moved a small portion to the office, so that's not even counting my stash in the office. But the thing is, I hardly use any cosmetics, I frankly think it's a waste of time in the morning to doll up, when I can better spend that time sleeping or playing with my dogs. But girls being girls, are irrational creatures where shopping and vanity is concerned. Uh huh.


At yoga today, Viv announced she'll be going away for 2 months for a teacher training course, and her replacement will be Jason Birch until she gets back. Whopeeee!! I rub my hands in glee, we attended Jason's prana workshop recently and he was excellent. He's one of those guys who exude zen, you know when you are talking to him, he's got a zen aura. Looking forward to more prana practice in the next 8 weeks, best of all, no need to pay extra fees. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have TONNES of make up! but i hardly ever see you wearing them!! so what DO you do with them?... Do they have use by dates?.. I think you are just a sucker for packaging!!.. you keep the littel blue boxes too!!..imagine the mayhem you would get into if you went to TOKYO!!!ALAMAK!!!!

So what IS it you like about packaging?... the fonts? the colours?..the Wrapping?But once its open, the allure ends.. NO WONDER you have to keep buying em!! eeee!!.. you ADDICTED!!

Cows come packaged too! at cold storage, as Meiji Milk, Merigold..in bowls of soup...mmmm... we chould go again!...

Labels