Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Codename: Thief!

Awwright, there's a codie-nabbing thief in my house and he or she is still at large. This morning as I stepped out of the bathroom, Codie was laid out on the rug outside the bathroom, body all splayed out like a sacrifice to the gods. One of the suspected perp was found hiding in the crate, looking worried. The other suspect was lying innocently on the kitchen rug prettily acting...innocent. Other suspect(s) currently include Slick the sly beanie, Mogu the boneless, and Herbie the turtle.

I had attempted to protect Codie from harm by hiding him under Mogu (a dog toy given by YP years ago for Xmas...or was it Bday??), and piling pillows on top of them both. But somehow in the 10 min shower, one of the 2 italian greyhounds (or should I say, Intelligent greyhounds?) managed to get on my bed, and sniff and dig Codie out from layers of protection, drag him out to the living area and dump him on the bathroom rug. Was that a deliberate show-off act, to tell me that 'youcanhidecodiebuti'llalwaysfindhim'??!

This evening when I arrived home, opened my bedroom door, only to find once again, Codie in Holly's dog basket. Before I left home for the office I had again buried him under the pillows on my bed. Cleaning lady came by today, and one of the perps must have snuck into my room and nabbed him and ran out. Well that eliminates Slick, since he was at work with me today. By god I need to devise a plan to catch the real perp! Who is it really? Holly the obvious? Or Biscuit the depressed? Or is the key mastermind the innocent looking Mogu (spineless but maybe not brainless after all). Or Herbie's revenge plan? The saga continues....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The plot thickens!!.. you have a stealth/ ninja I.G!!and they are both brilliant, cuz you donno which one did it!...Tis a cunning deception! Me thinks spineless ogu dun have the guts to do it.. but he may have coerced Holly.... slicks innocence has been proven with an alibi (you).. or was it preplanned... oo the terrorist doggies have struck fear in you.. what will they think of next?

If you wanna catch them in teh act, i suggest a WEB CAM!!... hee he.. imagine if you stick a wireless web cam to the biz or holly, t would be FUN to check up on them.. your very own critter cam!! FUNNN!!!

Labels