Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sinful Addiction. Hermes

Sinful beauty. Delicious. Seductive.  YP and I saw a version of this wallet at the Hermes store at Liat Towers. Service was almost atrocious, as usual. The price? A nearly ridiculous SGD4,300 for the normal goatskin (pic above is in exotic croc, probably 3x the price).

Eversince my Birkin, I nearly have a new addiction. But luckily prices are so steep it's enough to hold me back, except not to deny myself the reading pleasure at the new purseblog I found. Can see, cannot touch, cannot buy. Else, apartment dreams go out the imaginary window.

I'm amazed however, at how much in detail these fans and devotees are into. They know every skin, fabric, colour and can probably write a yearbook on the history of hermes. If only we studied just as hard or had just as passionate an interest during our schooldays, many of us would have been prime ministers or brilliant CEOs by now.

6 comments:

casiewbao said...

a beauty like tis, we will not be happi just to see them online.......

casiewbao said...

what is the ourseblog webby ah? i click it on... cn't find the link...

DownwardDog said...

oops it's at www.purseblog.com

i've updated the link.

Lysithea said...

yeah I like it so much, i'm really tempted to buy it. if i'm still working, i'd have bought it. sigh.

DownwardDog said...

quickly get back to work so you can buy it! colours and leathers vary, you may not see this leather-colour combi again.

casiewbao said...

now now now.. u cn gt a kelly to match the kelly at home;)

Labels