Saturday, May 02, 2009

The Checklist

Think it's time to take stock of my life and what I've done so far. When I was very young, I wrote myself a checklist of Things I need to accomplish in life. Well as I remember here it is -

1. Amex card, Citibank card, UOB ladies card - check.
2. Graduate from tourism and/or Business - check.
3. MBA - check
4. own dogs - check
5. 1st car is BMW - TBD
6. own apartment - TBD

Notably missing from checklist is the famous Birkin bag, which was ironically, only a late discovery and focus of committment some 5 yrs ago.

At this point the BMW seems like a faraway reach, maybe I should change to a BMX instead. :P
As for the apartment? How many birkin and tods bag I need to sacrifice before I got enough money for the downpayment? Not to mention many more sacrifices for THE DREAM KITCHEN.

Strike lottery soon I hope?

2 comments:

your shallow frd said...

my check list always change... as i grow older and older..... nowadays, i m happi as everyday passes seeing my sons grow up.. bt of cos i love to some chanels, LV, birkins etc...... who will ever hv enuff of pretty things, at least not for me

covnenient cow said...

I agree.. Checklists should evolve as we do.. priorities change...situations change..

Once Biz check list was a yummy dinner.. now its to get rid of holly...

we should adapt and be realistic... hmmm instead of a dream kitchen, i could move to an apartment ABOVE a mac donalds!... see food solved ! or maybe a bit classier and move above a da Paolos.... no body need know....hee hee

Labels