Friday, May 01, 2009

Reality checks

Men from Mars, Women from Venus. Guess you could say men are also reality checks, and vice versa. I returned from Vietnam with 20kg in baggage, C was surprised - what the heck do I have in there? Well, there was 5 bottles of B&BW handwash I asked my american friend to bring which is probably 2kg.

C's response (together with an expression that says, "EH?") - BUT WHY? The soap in america is more soapy is it?

Next was about my beloved Precious bag. So C tells me, while I was away, some photo in newspaper where all the socialites were photographed with their various exotic skinned birkin bag. So his take is, moral of story, want to be tai tai, must have EXOTIC birkin bag. He looks at my bag and comments, "yours, entry level one ah?".

Ahbish.

No comments:

Labels