Sunday, May 03, 2009

More Storage

I *seriously* need more storage space. Having spring cleaned in the past 2 weeks and thrown out a lot of old stuff, I still have stuff lying on the floor in my room, and am still out of space. Mightly wierd considering now I co-own the house but only have my room as my own personal space. So I mention gaily to C, perhaps I should get my own private apartment. Then I should get something with a huge hallway so I can teach yoga, a spacious kitchen for my DREAM KITCHEN, a resort style bathroom. Where is space for bed and dogs, C asks? Anyhow, his eyes rolled so much it got stuck at the back of his head I think - here he is thinking his demented girlfriend is thinking of buying an apartment just cuz she has no storage space. (Reminder to one and all who knows the story of how I remodelled my bedroom cuz I ran out of RAM on my PC).

C's answer? Option 1 - Garage sale. Option 2 - when Bro decides to move out and get married, knock down the adjoining wall to our rooms and convert to a walk in storage.

But I don't think that's the point.

Actually now I'm quite taken with the idea of having my own yoga studio cum apartment. Anyway the long of the short is, I need moolahs for downpayment, and I'm working on saving enough so I can put down for an apartment in 2yrs time. Focus. Focus.

Unfortunately that means No more Birkin bags, and No more Tod's.

(psst, but surely when Tod's on sale it doesn't count right?).

8 comments:

casiewbao said...

yes, women can be very focus when we want to ..:) i will be your constant reminder.... i oso wnt to be able to yoga, pigout in your new apartment w my two noti boys:)
hahahhaaha

Lysithea said...

Yay! Get an apartment. Got condo unit going to launching at TP, see u dun need to be too far away from where u are now. Yep yep. I'll also bring my 2 kids and we can all do yoga.

Get 2 rooms, can convert 1 room for yoga room and living room for dogs. pref get one with wet and dry kitchen.

casiewbao said...

we will do yoga/bitching/eating and wen can babysit our kids hahaahaha

Lysithea said...

wen babysit? i know her... she'll just dump all of them with bis & holly. feed them out of doggy dish and let them run around naked with diapers on tog. at least we knw they're be getting high quality beef steaks.

casiewbao said...

hmmmm we might nid to engage the service my son's godpa aka wen's gd frd oso
at least we noe they will hv LOTSA TOYS to play hahahaha

DownwardDog said...

wahlau so many comments and ideas how to use my apartment. hahahaha

casiewbao said...

your apt oso our future gathering place mah.... mst help u brainstorm;p

cow bets said...

WEN WAKE UP!!! ALl these mom's want to use your apartment as ....W'S PLAYHOUSE!!! haha!..now actually, i wouldn't mind a room that is safe, no sharp objects, padded ... hmmm...makes a great play gym.. hmmm Woodbridge has many of these...

Now we should do an ON-LINE poll...

Who Believes that W can actually tahan 2 years and NOT buy a single designer bag or objects!!

Labels