Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another yoga course?

Since I heard a couple of my yoga TT grads are taking up the Iyengar teacher certification. I'm toying with the idea myself. Actually I was keen to sign up on Peter Thompson's TT course, but it conflicted with my work schedule. I do still need to earn money to pay for lessons, apartment, bags, and shoes. :P

Iyengar teacher training is serious business, 2 years for a entry level qualification, 8 years and more for senior level. I must be a sucker for punishment - in recent years, 2 yrs for MBA, 1 yr for TT training, and now...another 2 yrs for Iyengar? Like some friends commented, "cannot sit still". 

It also means my yoga studio cum apartment will need to build in the Iyengar rope wall. And of course, give up Korean Dramas. Ouch.

Tempted, so tempted. Starts in Sept 09. Let's see.

No comments:

Labels