Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Hermes Love Affair

Veron must have had a great day in the office where we heard her colleagues went ga-ga over her new bag. C commented, rather wisely, "the sad thing is, no one in your office even paid attention to YOUR bag right?". How very true. But to me, I wear the bag for myself, not for others. But I can imagine C saying, "then you buy the bag for what? Must show off mah".

The love affair with Hermes has started, and it's a torrid one. Birkin, Kelly, Evelyne, Twilly,....etc etc etc...all such lovely french names in assortment of leather I can't even pronounce. So I skipped Prada, Chanel, and LV. It's like, Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect your Salary. Go straight to Hermes.

Except now, how many (none-existent) properties must I mortgage to get to Hermes?

4 comments:

casiewbao said...

jst like watches... names spell in english bt pronounce in german.... a long lasting affairs;)

lucki for me the order is : furniture, watch, bags and shoes

maybe u shd stay further from me... bad influence! hahaha

Lysithea said...

get the blue bag. does it have a name?

casiewbao is not into diamonds? heh.

cannot buy wallet, no money.

casiewbao said...

if casiewbao into diamonds, hubby nid to gigolo in the nite to supplement the hobby hahhaahahaha

but but but then, you never know, i might just fall in love with them suddenly? But give me the anything from the blue box, love it!

the blue bag? evelyne? the one that u can sling? i also like that, but now broke;p

DownwardDog said...

blue bag? i think it's the lindy.

Labels