Sunday, December 21, 2008

Relaunch

Xmas party at my good friend's house is always a smashingly fun affair - lots of food, sweets, gift exchanges. And I finally made my kitchen re-debut with a potato skins recipe from my latest Gary Rhodes acquisition, 365. Fuss-free and excellent recipes for everyday living. Tessa Kiros' couscous salad was reintroduced, I've always had good success with Tessa's recipes and am a proud collector and owner of every of her cookbooks. Now with a little more time since having completed by yoga teacher training, I'd reckon I could be spending more time in my kitchen and making C's tummy a very happy one.

As a side remark - Paragon Marketplace is ridiculously expensive. Prices are premium even to Jason's by 10%. But did it look like it was recession in there? Obviously not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another good use to your bibles on xmas:-)

Anonymous said...

IT was a really yummy Cous cous.. i din think i would actually enjoy it!!.. even biz did a commando crawl to try to get at it It got 5 paws award!!... not let me atta steak

Labels