Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blend blend blend


My newest acquisition in kitchen equipment - the Philips HR2068 blender which suceeds the my old Philips blender which met an unfortunate and untimely demise when attempting to obliterate fish paste for Xmas dinner. The old faithful had served me well for over 4 years, nevermind that in the last 1 yr I hardly cooked. The adrenaline and excitement of standing in the household section of Takashimaya with all these beautiful offerings of kitchen gadgets and once again I began to dream (and oh so dream) of my dream kitchen which would be the size of a 3 room HDB flat (it's only a dream ok!!!). Ok dream aside, it's a nice feeling when brand promoters rush to attend to you in hopes of convincing you their products are the best for your needs. The HR2068 costs twice the old faithful did, but it's more powerful and more zippy. Oooh I like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so more fish cake?

DownwardDog said...

hmm, maybe can make fresh fish cakes for doggies also. ahahahha

Anonymous said...

BUTTT WHYYYY!!!!!
i KNOW how much it costs!.. my mom nearly made me buy one for her... but its nice... can i get a milk shake or something?... i dun like liquidfied dead fish...

Labels