Friday, September 19, 2008

Topless

I love macho men. In fact, much better if them macho men are topless as well. My favourite scene is always to peer at the Safra club as C drives me home, on good days I get glimpses of some rather nice (and not so nice) working out in the open field. Better yet if they are topless, there's something about sweaty muscular pecs that get my blood up. Yesterday night there was a whole lotta them out there. Yum. Slurp. Drool. As I ga-ga'd over them as C was cruising along, he smartly remarked, "I don't need to be topless for pple to notice me, all I do is just drive a Volvo convertible".

ahh. good point. Topless macho men and topless convertible. I want them both. Slurp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lets just say that NO BODY would want to see ME topless!! so i CHER TONG.. HEE HEE...

Labels