Friday, September 26, 2008

If Holly was human...

My colleague exclaimed, the bimbo psychologist who tried to "counsel" me recently would be exactly what Holly would be if she was human. Hmm, true. Bimbo body - check. Lights in brain not sparking - check. Limited vocabulary - check. Vacant stare in the eyes - check. I'd reckon if the bimbo psychologist met Holly, the $170 session would probably go like this:

Bimbo: So how can we help you today?
Holly: I don't know. I'm confused....
Bimbo: I see. Can you explain your confusion?
Holly: I'm really confused on how to explain it....
Bimbo: O..k...What are you confused about?
Holly: I'm not sure, that's why I'm confused....

Guess there are jobs for bimbos out there after all.

1 comment:

casiewbao said...

didnt noe holly so bimbo... hahahaha

Labels