Sunday, September 21, 2008

Simple Guy and a Simple Girl

I remarked to C that his car is to feed his ego.

C: Ego? I got no ego. I'm a simple kinda guy.
Me: Then why didn't u get a Honda Civic
C: cuz the last car was an Integra. Cannot downgrade from there.
Me: I dont' mind. I'm a simple girl.
C: then why do you only buy Tod's? Why don't you buy Charles & Keith?
Me: I would buy C&K if they fit me!
C: ok...then why don't u buy Bata shoes??

[LONG PAUSE]

Ok. Speechless. He got me there. There are just some things money will not buy, and that's Bata shoes (for me) and a Nissan March (for him). For all other things, there's always Mastercard.

1 comment:

casiewbao said...

u see..... the man needs something like the way we women need our shoes and bags etc. haaah
i say leave them alone, they wldn't nag at us spending those $$$ bt unless he is the one spending

Labels