Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Vaporub: Not a Myth

Ok so this Vaporub remedy REALLY DOES WORK. It's not a myth or a legend, it's honestly the best idea and remedy for a good night's rest. I slathered vaporub on my feet, put on some thick socks and within minutes was asleep. Though I did not feel a tingly sensation (in fact, felt no sensation) which one normally feels when menthol is applied to the rest of the body. However what I did get is 4hrs of very good uninterrupted sleep, until I was woken by a coughing fit. But hey, no problemo, put on another layer of vaporub and then there was another 4 good hours. Best sleep I've had in days. So yay, cough mixtures are a thing of the past, Vaporub is my new best remedy for curing night time coughs. Doctors should really learn a thing or two from old wives and grannies cuz home remedies are often some of the best stuff out there these modern day chemicals and medications cannot replace.

No comments:

Labels