Sunday, July 06, 2008

Snippets

Recent conversations with C.

C: you can turn the volume of your iTouch louder...
Me: there's no vol buttons on the side. Only can listen to sound by plugging in earphones.
C: Huh??? (checks iTouch). There ARE no volume buttons...

another time.

C: is your iTouch's bluetooth turned on?
Me: How?
C: go to Settings, General...
Me: there's no bluetooth selection.
C: What????? Can't bluetooth? Then why the heck I paid so much for this thing.
Me: (silence). (but mentally telepaths an "I told you so" expression).

Me: I'm running out of storage space. (Looks at apartments outside as we cruise down the road). When can I buy my own "storage space" (meaning: apartment)?
C: In fact, they sell storage space for you to store extra items (meaning: storage hubs)
......
C: I'm really tired and sleepy. I'm falling asleep at the wheel.
Me: Wanna nap at my place.
C: Nah, it's too hot there.
Me: When I get my own storage space, I will be sure to provide you air-conditioned cupboard space.
C: It's actually called a REFRIGERATOR. I don't know what world you live in, but in my world, an aircon cupboard is known as a refrigerator.

Humm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mann. its damn obvious how we sometime aren't tuned to the same frequency.. sometimes even different device... or even planet..i think sometimes, the old 2 cans and a string would work better! haha!

Labels