Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oops I did it again!

2 evenings ago I had considered cabbing home from the office as I was carrying my laptop. However I eventually decided to bus since it would save me $10 in cab fare. Guess what, did I mention HDB hub is a retail trap? At TP mrt station I rememebered the kiddos needed some yoghurt. And here we go again..my obsessive compelling supermarket disorder rears its ugly head. Oh that brie looks nice, oh cream cheese is nice too, hmm, why not I make myself a sandwich for b'fast next few days, let's get some tomatoes...and oh some juice...etc etc etc. Total supermarket damage, let's just say it's way more than my cab fare had I taken a taxi home. So there I was grabbling with my laptop, my handbag, my NTUC groceries bag, and a delifrance bag, tottering on my tod's heels home. :P

Assignment due in ....5 days....not getting much headway. Aieee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like a moth to the flame... the 4 letter word catches the eye of many a woman and starts wen on a feeding frenzy.... SALE!!!

Sigh... you the only person i know who has umpteen C&E candles, holders etc!.. and they are i bet "too nice to burn'.. sigh!.. i wonder about the skeletons in your closet!!...now where that convent uniform gone.. hee hee!!

Labels