Thursday, July 27, 2006

Excuse me are you a Goddess?

Watched How Much Do You Love ME? with cowcowboogie last night - originally we wanted to catch Pirates but somehow Shaw changed the movie schedule. Anyway, I like Monica Belluci and often I'd watch her movies just to watch her, and not really for the plot anyway. She's like the total embodiment of what a real woman should look like - all curves and lush beauty, a true sex goddess. Men weep for beauty such as that. I'd turn lesbian in a heartbeat if she's ever the slightest inclined to want to date me. Did I mention she has a great bod? All curves...so lush. YUM.

However the movie was a bit of a strange one, it was ok to start with and in the middle. They really exploited her sex appeal every minute possible - she's either in lingerie, or some sexy outfit or naked and pouting. In one part she asks the man, "Do you like my breasts?", I'm thinking, hell yeah. With boobs like that, what's there not to like? Men will die for those and women will beat a path to the plastic surgeon's door to get implants. Anyway, as much as I adore Belluci the ending of the movie was ....heck, I got totally confused in the last 15 mins. Cowboogie was bored to death, even big lovely boobs could not hold his interest. :P

Movie goes like this - guy strikes lottery, and finds the most beautifully sexy hooker he can, and offers her 100,000 euros/mth to live with him until he goes broke. Hey I wouldn't mind if someone offered me a similar deal, but I'll take the money upfront first. Yes I'm shallow.

There's a new addition to my dog family - latest member to join our cow-dog movement is Codie, a stuffed papillon courtesy of beeftonkatsu's efforts after getting 20 stickers (at $25 per sticker spending at Cold storage/ guardians) to redeem this newbie. That's $500 in groceries we're talking about in a 2 month timespan. Pretty crazy and very steep, and about 1/3 the cost of the real thing. But very very sweet and a lovely surprise. Slick wasn't too happy of course, Bis and Holly hasn't noticed Codie yet. But we all predict a huge dogfight up and coming. More details soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO!!! you would become a CARPET muncher for Monica B!... oo the thoughts.. my imagination as well as other parts are going wild with the thoughts!!You SURE you wanna be a les?.. hmmm i wonder how many people WOULD offer you 100,000 euros to ahem share your favours for a month.... Hmmm.. if i have a friend who WOULD pay you that RATE... would you do it?... REALLY??? I have a very rich friend who would you know...so let me know how....ooooo DARE YOU!!...

Yup.. Codie was just rescued from the puppy pound at GArdian.... hmmm now that you mention it...er.. i just realised thati did spend 1/3 the price of a REAL doggie!! Arrrggghh!!!..

I think codie will hold his own.. he can always HEAD-BUTT the rest and win!... BTW, he is from gardian, so he's a hypo condriac... he ALWAYS gets headaches!! He will sell drugs to Mogu and the rest!...oooo...he druggie...

EAt a NANA for me tomorrow!!

Labels