Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bah Rain!

What's the worst thing that could happen to a cow? Get turned into roast beef whilst attempting to run away from a fire, or having it's milk curdle to yoghurt or cheese whilst standing in the freezing weather? I'd say, the worst thing for this particular cow, is getting its precious leather wet from the blasted rain. Ohhhh my precious Tod's, who made their first beautiful appearance today, after much painstaking effort to buy heel-killers and insole protection, so nicely fitted on my feet to meet the great sunshine outdoors in its debut appearanc, only to be brutally ambushed by the cruel rain, the temperemental sky who was so unkind as to wrestle the rays of hope from the shining sun. I gasped in horror and my heart felt torn asunder as I saw the great deep puddles of water in front of me as I attempted to weave my way around to non-puddled ground in my attempt to reach my office. But alas it is not to be. Soaked to the pits my poor leather shoes. Oh woe is me.

And of all the curses and blazes I had forgotten to put leather protection on my shoes, a routine I endow on my beloved possessions (except for Slick who does not care for the fragrance of Eau de Leathery Cow). Oh woe.

Counting down...only a week left before my assignment is due. Still procrastinating. Sigh. Oh am I in trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

er.. but if tods are made of cow hide.. aren't they supposed t o be water proof?.. maybe you should buy a Tods..umbrella!!!arrhhh.. what have i just suggested!!... how very carrie from sex and the city!.. brings images of her trying to dodge a big splash from the bus with her ad on it..subtile hints at her own enormous ego working against her... at least slick is dry.. he the smart one..hmmm i wonder if tods have Mahjong sets.. LV has !!!

Labels