Friday, July 21, 2006

Fly away Time!

Time rushes by you when you least notice it! Gosh, when one has piles of work to do and a million tasks begging for priority, time just flies by. I barely had time to move my butt from my office chair to even take a leak, much less get a drink from the pantry. It's been a mad Friday. Even brought my laptop home tonight (ha ha actually for the purpose of trying to rush my school assignment).

David Swenson workshop tomorrow, hope I survive. He is like the king of ashtangi yogis (other than K. Pattabi Jois of course). Spotted brand new variants of KitKat at the supermarket just now - Mint and Orange!! YUM!! But wah, pricey leh, nearly 30% more than normal kit kat. But these are made in UK imports vs the normal made in Msia so must try lah.

2 weeks to go before exam, drats, this module I'm not as hardworking as the previous. Not because I don't want to, but because I'm trying to rush through the assignment for the previous module. Alamak, lesson learnt - my next assignment I better start early lest it limits the time available I have for revision. While I don't generally have a problem with OB theory, I still need to do justice to the real italian fake Tod's bag. He's a professor leh, so I cannot anyhow play-play and submit superficial answers.

Where does the time go? Haven't read newspapers in over 2 weeks! Even had to depend on my teriyaki cow to give me news snippets. He's quite a compelling story teller, that one. I vaguely remember something about some lebanese terrorist group with a funny name, tried to bomb a certain target and also kidnapped 2 of the supposed enemies. Now 2 countries on the brink of war and all their neighbours and allies got their fingers caught in various honey jars like an intricate spider web. Politics and war is tricky business. I'd rather concern myself with the next daily Poo Index and of course, the next episode in my chinese drama series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sigh.. it wan't THAT hard to figure out... they are like biz and holly... Biz sneaks in and steals holly's food.. holly wants it back..biz says NO... so out comes the teeth and claws.. and biz gets clobbered... the U.N steps in (in a few days time).. and slick punishes everybody!! thats international politics for you!!...teh people who made the most out of this?.. the guys who sell guns of course.. hence the US and UN take a week to get there.... thats a lot of bullets fired in a week... ooo.. slick wants to do gun running now.. evil twinkle in his eye!!

Labels