Saturday, July 08, 2006

Back to the Classroom

Back to school again. Same old Yakun kaya toast, eggs and teh-si. Only this time the fake Tod's bag is a real italiano, easy on the eyes, and obviously knows his stuff. Makes the lessons more bearable.

Latest discovery of the thingsidontknow century - OHPs are not what they used to be, where we write on transparencies with marker pens and then flash them on the OHP. Now, we put pen to paper, and put the paper to the OHP, there's some high video resolution (or something) technology that projects the paper onto the screen. Wah. No need for transparencies and ink markers leow. We see every detail like video detail. Wah. Yeah I guess cow and YP will be laffing their udders off and giving me looks that say, where have you been in the last 5 yrs? :P Man, me and technology just don't gel. As can be seen from the fateful atom, megan, iggy disasters.

HDB hub is a retail trap. Does this sound familiar? Or maybe I'm just too guillible. Sigh. All I innocently intended to buy was some skin supplements and cheap ones too. Walked around several shops so I could make an informed purchase, determined not to spend too much money on it (i.e. less than $50 if possible). After all that ambling around I decided on GNC. What would have cost me $30, upon the checkout at the cashier, the big-eyed salesgirl pointed out to me, "Miss, would you like anything else? We are having GSS sale, and these supplements are having special discounts....". She points to one, and says, "GOOD FOR SKIN". It wasn't even a hardsell, but for reasons unknown I always succumb to retail folly. Needless to say, the cashier rang up sales worth more than $30. Now I have supplements I'm sure I won't even consume consistently after the first trial.

Dogs are sleeping now, Holly's lower jaw has a shorter bite vs her upper, so in sleep, her tongue often sticks out. She's pretty, but when her tongue sticks out, wahlaueh. I mean, just imagine yourself sleeping with your tongue sticking out ok? You get what I mean.

3 comments:

Lysithea said...

Hello, it's no longer called OHP. It's call the visualiser. Duh. Wait till you see the magic whiteboard. haha.

Take a pic of Holly with tongue sticking out! :)

Anonymous said...

YAYA!! magic white board damn cool!!.. i bet she hasn't seen power point slides too!! hee hee...

Hmmm...most people have a lower jaw bite than upper...hmmm is this the reason for my soggy pillow?..

Hmmm can i ask WHY you buy sooo many supliments, facial stuff etc?.. us boys only use soap at the most! i think you have enough suppliments to cover your entire face for 60 years... or even the 4 faces at mount rushmore! hee hee!!...is it working?..have i just seen a new pimple???
cows dun use makeup!! hee hee!!

DownwardDog said...

magic whiteboard? hello. that's been around for the past 7yrs at least. that one MNCs got. ha ha.

Labels