Sunday, August 24, 2008

Twas Too Good to be True

There I was ecstatically celebrating my first successful foray into downloading a full episode of K-drama, and successfully installing a video player. Noodle, my mac, was powered up for nearly 48 hrs in my excitement and enthusiasm to download some 10 episodes. Too good to be true? Indeed. I thought my bad techno-karma luck cut me a break, but alas it's too good to be true. After some 48 hrs of downloading, none of what I had could be viewed or played........ nothing wrong with the vids, or player or my mac. Just that several mac users have had similar problems and had to give up in sheer frustration because some of us has the bad luck of the player just not being quite compatible on our macs.

Sob. Bwahhh. (Huge sigh of resigned fate).

Back to the rental store I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh?.. what sort of player you need?.. normally VLC works miracles?... hard to get your fix?.. there is always a way... if the price is right!...hee hee..anyway, i prefer to get DVD's cuz the look better on the TV then on a 'small' 17in screen! hee hee...

Labels