Friday, August 22, 2008

Makan sutra

The journey to vegetarian-ism is strange, at least for me. In modern context I'm what you would call a pesco-vegetarian (after reading Sunday times couple of weeks back). I've been off meat for a record of nearly 12 weeks. Not bad. Except these past days I get strange sudden fixations and desires for strange foods. Like Hokkien Mee. Then yesterday the image of McD's Fish Filet would not leave my mind during yoga. And today, i have a sudden craving for french fries, not just any french fries but big fat solid ones like those you get at a cafe or american restaurant like hard rock's. I've also increased my potato chips intake recently, from maybe 3 or 4 large bags per year, to 1 bag a month. Umm...it just struck me that they are all carbs and unhealthy food.

Zen my big butt?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Labels