Saturday, March 24, 2007

Obsessions

300 rippling, muscular, gorgeous, manly men. Ummm, up till now those well defined 6 or 8 packs abs are still haunting me. Drool. Major drool. Wouldn't mind watching the movie again. This time in a gold class lounge maybe. Did I mention their rippling muscles? Whoa. Mmmmmmmm. Slurp. Imagine if I could live in a city where men walked around clad only in their cape and loincloths. Not just any men. But manly men. Muscled men. Broad shoulders, tight arses (oh did I mention that beautiful shot of the naked arse in the moonlight?). Wooooohoooo. Yum.

Veron's baby first month celebration today. Went shopping for a last minute present. Prices at Tiffany's baby gift section is astounding. $570 for a photo frame the size of my palm. Goodness, I could buy 2 Tiff pendants for myself for that price. What price children these days. Thank goodness I only need to raise dogs. But then, no one, even myself, buys tiffany for my dogs. Aiyah, want to buy, might as well buy for me. I will appreciate it on my dogs' behalves. Heehee. Speaking of gifts, I still owe 2 of the tekka gang their belated bday presents. And that reminds me, YP still owes me one too. :P

Did I already mention how I love those spartan men and their manly muscles?

Yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm subtle hint that you haven't got your bday pressie yet... and mentioning tight arses in the same sentence....
What is this obsession with spartan arses?.. you want arse... i give you mine!! more than enough for 2 spartans!! hee hee!!

BTW, who the heck shops for baby stuff at tiff?.. babys go through things damn fast... try baby world .. or kid land.. or its a small world (all names i made up hor cuz i also dunno about babies)...

i think if i wanted gifts for puppies, you'd be the first on my mind!!

Want tight buns???!!! Go BREAD TALK!!

Labels