Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Squashed cockroach....and other strange droppings

So ironic in my last blog I mentioned the squashed cockroach bit. For when I came home on Sunday after yoga, shortly after to hear mom yell whilst in the kitchen. Apparently there was a giant cockroach crawling around the dried goods drawer, having a good time with a certain rotting onion. So there I was to the rescue, the cockroach was heavily doused in Baygon and suffocated under a thick cloud of Baygon, and then violently smacked with a rolled up magazine before being unceremoniously squashed (several times with effort) by the bottom of the Ridsect can. Yes, as it lay in the throes of death, its creepy legs doing their final twitch, I marvelled at the irony of Margaret Chan and her infamous cockroach quote. Maybe she had foretold the day would come where Cow-with-Baygon-spray vs Giant-Onion-Eating-Cockroach. Cows won, cockroach K.O.'d.

Daily Poo Index - is at it's maximum grossness. Some other dog left a messy pile of watery LS-poo at the big field. For some horrific reason Bis and Holly were extremely attracted to it. Holly the rubbish bin without a doubt attempted (and was somewhat successful at taking a few bites and licks at it). YUCK YUCK double yuck even as I write (oh gawd, the memory of it still clear in my mind). Even the normally very fussy Bis was sniffing his way around and took a few good licks. Apparently the same stray dog or whatever that left the messy pile behind, left another similar pile further up the path. Needless to say both my stoooooopid dogs helped themselves to some of it before I yelled my lungs out at them. Eeuuuuww. To give the gross factor more oomph, both did the same thing again the next day on the walk. Euuuww euwww. At that point I decided I would feed them the worming tablet. Triple quadruple eeeeuoowww and grossness when I had to stick my finger into their (not so clean) mouths to shove the tablet down their throats. Aiiieeee. YUCK.

Since we're on this topic, there's something to be said about practising a few rounds of Uddiana bhanda every morning when I wake up. Yes it's a practice for inner cleansing, and it stimulates the innards. Yep surely rather effective, because my own innards are getting 'detoxed' at the rate of twice daily (sometimes up to four). Wow, no wonder they sometimes call the WC the "throne room". Hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arrrgghh!1This is the most grose poo index!! and to think i let them kiss me on the cheek!! (heng!!)...i wonder what the other dog ate.. or how come it has defective large intestines!!... i am thinking happy thoughts and hoping what they ate was a pile of melted Tolberones!!.... smae colour and consistency... and a lot less grose!!.. i thought your roach killing was bad!! alamak! all that baygone into your cupboards, next meal you cook, all will die of DDT and pesticide poisioning!!.. imagine, your whole family and guests lying under your dining table with their legs twitching in the air...er.. and holly watching with her tongue sticking out!!!...

Now whats this about a zen pose in the loo.. its called TAKING A DUMP!!, BOMBING JAPAN!! etc!!!.. everyone knows that, and how you do it is not meditation.. just grunt, groan and a good read of the straits times!.. so pls dun new age my favourate exercise!!!

COWS DUN DUNG!!!

Labels