Sunday, November 26, 2006

R&R at last

At yoga today, my body is still very much tight, stiff and sure feels like a bag of creaky bones. As I bent over downwards I could feel the hammies and leg muscles protesting. Wah. I decided to get an hour at the foot reflex place to try to iron the kinks out, and as the uncle was kneding the sole of my feet, I could actually feel the 'knots' in feet. They felt like lumpy marbles, and my feet hurt in places it shouldn't normally hurt as the massage continued. Yeah, it's that bad. But the good news was, I started to feel better, and even dozed off. Off next to the spa to get a body massage, and wowwowowowow as my back was being kneaded by a really good new indonesian therapist, I could feel the tension giving way. I fell asleep, and pretty sure I snored somewhat. But I woke up feeling good, muscles and knots all much relaxed in days. Yum. Gotta go back for another one of those soon, and hope my yoga body will come back to me soon. I thought of sending my poor sickandtensedup boyfriend to the spa too, but he's too much of a massage wimp. But he sure could use some spa time to get relaxed. Hmm, maybe he would prefer those places with nubile youngish nymph types....heehee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why i dun like spas and massages :

1. The naughty ones try to arouse you to tempt you to do 'extras'...
2. The clean ones have UGLY aunties!!!so it s an anti-climax
3. Having a stranger poke and prod you.
4. Being poked and prodded and reminded of areas that hurt.
5. Areas reminded that they hurt, STAY hurt for the next few days.
6. THE UNDERWEAR that they give you... yuckkie disposal filmsy stuff... uncool
7. The sticky, oily feeling when you put your clothes back on.
8. If you can unstone your head to get up and put yur clothes on..
9. the fight to stay awake throughteh massage and not snore!
10. how hungry you feel after the massage.. hee hee..
11. Hearing the massage lady grunt and groan as they realise that there is a lot more mass to me than W... exactly 2x to be exact!..
12. Hate smell of oils and insence burning.. makes me wanna sneeze!
13. Why is everyone who goes for massages thinner than me?
14. The cost, cuz after massage, feel pain, 2 dyas later, body back to its battered self..
15. THEY NEVER HAVE SLIPPERS MY SIZE!!!

the only cows that get massaged are KOBE beef cows... and we all know how they end up!

Labels