Friday, November 07, 2008

Pro Shoppers

38 emails in 4 hrs and we're still talking about shopping. That's how intensely focused we are. My good friend, frankly, can earn her stripes and instant PhD in Shopping psychology if there is ever such a course. In fact, I think we would be darn good proxy buyers - those types you often see at auctions bidding on behalf of a mysterious person behind the mobile phone. And there it was today, a perfect example of proxy purchasing by my friend who was armed with her trusty blackberry, and me on my laptop. Thousands of miles away from each other, separated by an ocean, but we were unstoppable.

I think this is a great second career. Now we just need to find people who will hire us.

2 comments:

casiewbao said...

so so is uncle employing us?
hahhaah we so damn nid a shopping job..

Anonymous said...

WHo this fren overseas??... so interesting...YOU someone's personal shopper? you would do BADLY!! cuz you would want to keep the best deals for YOURSELF!!!you would spend more than you EARN!!!wahhh!! your nick name should be MAXED - CREDIT!!! hee hee

Labels