Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One Night in HK

Well here I am in HK, for 1 nite only on a business trip. Moral of story?

1) don't travel with boss (cuz how to say to boss, can I extend more nites so I can go shopping), and
2) don't travel with boss especially if boss is workaholic (7.10pm I am still here in the office waiting for boss)
3) don't travel with boss (cuz boss is a real workaholic, even his lunch time is so efficient aka grab sandwich and go).

My new boss is a really really nice boss, but very switched on and with engine 250km/hr. I thought my engine is already ferrari, but his engine is obviously nasa spacecraft.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

r u saying u r missing out all the mall in central hong kong? gosh.... u saw the huge coach flagship store in the middle of queens road central?

and on peddar *sob sob*
u r missing big time baby....

Anonymous said...

Ahh the most kiasu person meeets the most kiasi boss... and this is the result... BOREDOM!!! haha!!!.... primal shopping instincts have been surpressed..!! you COULD tell your boss that you ACTUALLY wanted to shop but you are sooooo poorly paid that you ain't gots no moola... SURELY he would notice that nay gal in HK guai guai staying at home has PROBLEMS!!!

haha!

Labels