Thursday, November 13, 2008

Picture perfect

Some 6 or 8 months ago I bought a swarovski keychain cum photo holder. I am using the keychain of course, but never filled the photoframe with pictures. Simply because I don't know how to print out pictures that thumbnail size (of course there is also the matter of HOW to transfer photos from my hp to the PC. Which I will not really admit to... yes, because I can be THAT stupid).

Ok so I figured out the bluetooth bit. Err but how to print pictures? Recently someone mentioned that hello, just go to any kodak or photo shop, stick a thumbdrive in and voila. I'm like, huh, like that ah? So finally I did it -- went to the shop. Only to stand there looking a bit lost. So helpful shop auntie (as in really Auntie) came over to ask me if I needed help. Of course auntie was flabbergasted for all of 30 secs when I told her I want to print pics but dont' know how. The look on her face clearly said, "Which alien universe are you from"? I don't think auntie meets many younger, well educated people who don't know how to stick their thumbdrive into a photo printing machine (and by the way, I'm equally flabbergasted at how these machines print pictures IMMEDIATELY). Even shop Uncle took pity on me and tried to help me out, by volunteering to cut my pictures into pocket sizes. Guess he was afraid I'd end up cutting it incorrectly myself.

Anyway, now I have it, 2 photos in my swarovski photo-keychain. Yay. Now, how do I transfer pics into my iTouch?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... how to transfer?
via the given usb cable?
aros... r u sure u r from earth?

Lysithea said...

Hey, you're sounding more and more like Holly if she were human.

:P

Labels